Join Us at DNA
By ELEANOR MCGILLIE 10 November, 2015
Digital platforms are essential to communicate directly with your target audience. These are the platforms where conversations are happening. Whether you use digital platforms or not conversations will take place regardless. We look ahead to Thursday’s Digital DNA conference which takes place at Titanic Belfast where we will be talking about ‘Live It Experience It’
We are seriously excited about speaking at Thursday’s Tourism NI Digital DNA conference where we will be discussing the importance of cluster collaborations and how they work.
Cluster collaborations among tourism businesses work perhaps mostly because everybody has a similar agenda – to grow their business while offering visitors the best experience possible.
The Digital DNA Tourism Conference organisers recognise the importance of what we do and so have invited us along to talk about what we do, what we aim to achieve on behalf of our members and how our passion drives our agenda to help tourism businesses succeed .
With just a few days to go until the Digital DNA Tourism Conference we would certainly encourage Northern Ireland tourism businesses to attend, meet us, find out what we are all about and engage with us so you too can engage with our member businesses and get involved with our business growth workshops.
Digital DNA reveals that 100 per cent of delegates surveyed from its previous conferences state that they gained the knowledge, skills and contacts to help their business grow.
The conference this year takes place at Titanic Belfast and over 200 people working in the sector are expected to attend.
There will be 18 international experts and local success stories, six workshops, 20 exhibitors, 100’s of delegates and not to mention breakfast, lunch and your fair share of tea and coffee.
We are delighted to have been asked to participate at this year’s conference which is shaping up to be something Northern Ireland’s tourism and hospitality sector has never seen before.
For any of our members wishing to attend – please contact us to use our promotional code which affords you 50 per cent discount.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your code. See you at Titanic Belfast on Thursday, November 12. #liveitexperienceit
- David Tutin – Senior SEO Specialist at Expedia
- John McGrillen – Chief Executive Officer at Tourism NI
- Eleanor McGillie – Live It Experience It
- Michelle Lee – Director of Marketing & Guest Experience at Aer Lingus
- Stephen Murphy – Agency Lead at Google
- Fergus Boyd – Group Director/VP of Digital & IT at Yotel
- Samir Bhana – UK & Ireland Sales Manager at Twitter
- Stuart Bailie – CEO at Oh Yeah Music Centre
- Kathryn Pyper – Head of Digital Success
- James Hanna – Delivering Innovative Travel Solutions at Oli
- Janet Newenham – Freelance travel writer and blogger
- Julie McNeice – Managing Partner at Oli
- Carolyn Boyd – Industry Development Manager at Tourism NI
- Ricky Martin – Owner, Senior Surfing Instructor of Alive Surf School & Co-founder of The Skunkworks Surfboard Company
- David Whelan – CEO Immersive VR Education
- Colin Neil – Chief Executive of Hospitality Ulster
- Sean Collins – Head of CRM Operations at lastminute.com
- Nial Toner – Head of Digital Marketing at The Tomorrow Lab
- Mark Leslie – Founder of Martello Media
- Mark Haslam – Managing Director of Loud Mouth Media
- John Hogg – Managing Director at Enlighten IC
- Francis Hood – Project Coordinator of Sion Stables
- John Bustard – Research Associate and Doctoral Candidate
- Pete Marshall – Enterprise Sales Manager at SaleCycle
- Lori Cheek – Founder / CEO of Cheekd
- Grant Leboff – CEO of Sticky Marketing Club
- Alan Clarke – Founder and CEO of STATSports
- Jane White – Senior Agency Sales Lead at Twitter
- Michael O’Hara – Chief Marketing Officer of GSMA
- Andrew Weld-More – Global Marketing Solutions Manager at Facebook
Live It Experience It’ is a cluster of tourism businesses working together to promote our region through water, air and land based activities, food and drink and great places to stay. If you would like to become a member business in our ‘Live It Experience It’ cluster please submit your information through our online form. Pitch your business and meet like minded tourism businesses who you could cluster with. #liveitexperienceit